Skip to main content
Win a 2D1N staycation at Capri by Fraser, China Square
- All paid ticket holders stand a chance to win a 2D1N staycation at Capri by Fraser, China Square. A total of TWO prizes are up for grabs. Each ticket gives you a chance at winning. Increase your chances of winning by buying tickets to all shows. This contest is organised by SMU.
- Winners will be selected by 20 Sep 2019 and contacted via the Peatix platform and notified to collect their prize at SMU within two weeks from the day of notification. Winners must satisfy all verification requirements at the point of prize collection, failing which, the participant will be disqualified.
- SMU’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence, appeals, enquiries, verbal or written, will be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by SMU concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- SMU reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Each participant can increase chances of winning by buying more tickets, as each ticket is entitled a chance, however, each individual cannot win more than once.
- SMU shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash. SMU accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and SMU has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
Redemption of $5 voucher at Festival Opening
- Each ticket purchased entitles you to a $5 voucher for use at the F&B and Makers’ booths at the SMU Arts Festival Opening (6 Sep).
- Claim your voucher at our redemption counter during the Opening by presenting your ticket.
- Voucher(s) issued in Singapore currency and must be handed over at point of purchase in exchange for goods & services.
- More than one voucher can be used for the same transaction.
- Voucher(s) cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- No cash or refund can be returned for any difference in value.